A funeral plan can help provide peace of mind for you and your family and could save you money. You choose the funeral you want and pay for the funeral director’s services included in your plan at today’s prices. It’s a thoughtful way to plan ahead and help relieve your family of worries and uncertainty at what is likely to be a distressing time.
Why planning ahead makes financial sense
Funeral prices have gone up by 55% in less than ten years1.
With a plan in place, you fix the cost of the funeral director’s services included in your plan at today’s prices.
It’s a sensible way to help protect against future increases and could be why more 1.5 million people in the UK have already taken out a funeral plan2.
You’re in the best of hands
We recommend funeral plans from Golden Charter. They’re one of the UK’s leading funeral plan providers3 and have already helped over 700,000 people with their funeral arrangements. They work with almost 3,000 independent funeral directors across the UK.
With a range of plans and flexible ways to pay, a Golden Charter funeral plan offers you exceptional value and choice. You can tailor your plan to meet your personal wishes. This way, your family will find great comfort knowing that your funeral will be carried out according to your wishes.
With a Golden Charter funeral plan you can:
- Protect against rising funeral costs1
- Arrange the send off you want with a trusted local funeral director
- Get reassurance and peace of mind for your family with less uncertainty and fewer difficult decisions in the future
- Choose a flexible payment option – spread the cost or make a one-off payment
Ask for more information by completing our online form here
- SunLife Cost of Dying Report 2020
- Funeral Planning Authority Statistics 2019
- Based on recent market share of funeral plans sold. For details please see Funeral Planning Authority statistics 2018 at funeralplanningauthority.co.uk/statistics and Golden Charter Annual Review 2018/2019.